[vlc-devel] lua: add pluzz.fr parser

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Tue Apr 19 22:55:00 CEST 2011

Hello,

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 10:09:45PM +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> [...]

We've discussed this specific point today with Thomas on the phone, and
he seems to say that this isn't "deep linking" in the way the French
jurisprudence is, because you have to go to the website first to get the
URL.
However, Thomas said he will double-check, but he was quite positive on
the outcome.

However, Thomas has confirmed that SD with authorization are very not
legal.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf