[vlc-devel] [ANNOUNCE] clean your folders

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri Apr 29 00:35:55 CEST 2011

Dear developers,

For many reasons, jones and altair, our development machines, might face
cleaning in the following weeks. Top reasons for this cleaning are an
upgrade for jones to a newer OS and a big need of clean in the disks of
altair.

Top locations to clean are:
altair:~videolan
altair:~<you>
jones:~videolan
jones:~<you>

Therefore, you should backup your important stuff and clean your old
data.

I also must remind you that those machines should not considered as
secure, and that private keys shouldn't be kept on those machines.

I will not explicitely delete things, but sh*t happens.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734