[vlc-devel] Save, auto-save, no save...

Mike Houben mail at crazyhstudio.net
Sat Apr 30 03:16:48 CEST 2011

Hi,
I Would love a feature like this and a lot of my friends would be also in love. they tried the "Glasses" Branch.
But why not taking a way and make it even possible to choose if we want this or not? Even the choice to do this with media in the Library or not.
 VLC Media player had long time ago some features added to improve it. the 1 Feature to play nearly everything is grate, but why not improve it.

If you like I could do some research and making a proposition.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet