[vlc-devel] Icelandic translation of VLC

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Fri Aug 26 10:47:32 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'd like to participate in translation of VLC into Icelandic
(is). The actual localization is usable, but needs a bit of
cleaning/coordination and of course more strings.
So far I have seen involved in the Icelandic translation
Andri Pálsson and Freyr Gunnar Ólafsson <gnarlin at gmail.com>,
the latter I know from other projects.

I'm already i18n-coordinator of KDE and LibreOffice, and
active translator of various other projects. So please don't
count me as an one-night-stand ;-)
Already subscribed to the translators ML.

Found the following file:
<http://people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/is.po>
but probably it's a bit outdated, or what?

I found a vlc.pot at:
<http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=blob;f=po/vlc.pot;h=e59f81e75679dbd71eca240c589d12ab48986d6b;hb=24eee4b8f2941ab42a9f02bc2c0b80ad4255a2be>
but maybe you could point me out to a better location, if any.

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli