[vlc-devel] Icelandic translation of VLC

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Fri Aug 26 12:31:59 CEST 2011

<http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=blob;f=po/vlc.pot;h=e59f81e75679dbd71eca240c589d12ab48986d6b;hb=24eee4b8f2941ab42a9f02bc2c0b80ad4255a2be>
> but maybe you could point me out to a better location, if any.

Unless the other Icelandic translators have a private work-in-progress
version, the recommended most up-to-date PO file should be in the
vlc-1.1.git tree: http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-1.1.git;a=tree;f=po

http://www.remlab.net/