[vlc-devel] Add Catalan (Valencian) - ca at valencia translation

Pau Iranzo paugnu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 08:24:13 CET 2011

Hi,

My name is Pau Iranzo I would like to start the Catalan (Valencian)
translation for VLC. What do I need to do? Where can I get the basic
po file to start translating?

The thing is that we have been working on the locamotion pootle server:
http://pootle.locamotion.org/ca@valencia/vlc/

But I think the template is not updated at all and the translation is
kind of a mess. How can I get the last po file template in order to
start a fresh translation?

If you need references, I'm the main responsible for projects like KDE
[1], LibreOffice [2] or VirtualBox [3].

Thanks!!!

Pau Iranzo

[1] http://i18n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=ca%40valencia