[vlc-devel] Add Catalan (Valencian) - ca at valencia translation

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Feb 21 17:49:06 CET 2011

	Hello,

Le lundi 21 février 2011 09:24:13 Pau Iranzo, vous avez écrit :
> My name is Pau Iranzo I would like to start the Catalan (Valencian)
> translation for VLC. What do I need to do? Where can I get the basic
> po file to start translating?

The current PO files for VLC 1.1.8 are there:
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-1.1.git;a=tree;f=po;hb=HEAD

If you want to start from scratch, then get vlc.pot and you probably know the
rest of the procedure. Please do mind the .xgettext comments however!

Best regards,

http://www.remlab.info/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis