[vlc-devel] Keyboard shortcut bug?

Juha Jeronen juha.jeronen at jyu.fi
Sun Jan 9 16:29:34 CET 2011

On 01/09/2011 04:55 PM, Fabian Keil wrote:
> Usually I get the shortcuts back after toggling full screen
> mode on/off (by double clicking the video panel).
> Does that work for you, too?

No. Although I've sometimes randomly had the shortcuts become functional
again. I haven't yet been able to determine the conditions under which
they return.

After Rémi's comment, I looked around the GUI and noticed that F is the
access key (underlined character) for "Save Playlist to File" in the
Media menu. So it seems that at least in my case, the keyboard focus
sometimes stays in the Media menu instead of properly returning to the
player widget when a most recently used item is invoked via the keyboard.

  -J