[vlc-devel] Access to decompressed audio

Sergey Vlasov sergey.vlsv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 14:43:46 CET 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>wrote:

> This is the latest version I had seen around. Untested, not coded by /me
> and comes with No warranty whatsoever

Thank you!

I found "Stream to memory (smem) tutorial" and succeeded to draw a waveform
:) but I have few questions.

It seems that the data is streamed with x1 speed (like when normally playing
back a file). I would like it to be streamed full-speed (as fast as CPU
allows). And if it's possible I wonder if I can do multiple streaming
simultaneously but with different speed per each?

Also, how can I setup a second stream for streaming to my sound card as it
happens by default?

--
Sergey