[vlc-devel] Telugu Translation Team for VLC

ప్రవీణ్ mail2ipn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 06:21:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

I would like to translate VLC into telugu language. Still now nobody did
this i dont know the reasons but i really want to see VLC in Telugu in the
upcoming version. Since i am one of the active telugu contributor, lot of
contributions made in linux localization and aswell as opensource
applications, etc.

Unfortunately no one initiated the vlc translations in telugu, so I will do
it. I can do it in both offline and online. I think vlc maintaining a pootle
server. but it will be little bit difficult to translate the interface in
online. I feel comfortable in offline. Once done i can upload my workflow at
the pootle server if you provide access.

Thank you,

--
Cheers,
Praveen Illa.