[vlc-devel] Android patches

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Fri Jun 3 09:25:06 CEST 2011

On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:52:55 +0900, Dominique Martinet
<asmadeus at codewreck.org> wrote:
> That being said, android does have a poll function and I have no idea
> why it wouldn't work, but I can confirm it doesn't and that this seems
> to fix it, so...

poll() is a system call on Linux, as are select(), pselect() and
Linux-specific ppoll(). So mismatching calling convention is the only way
that it wouldn't work is (in the broadest sense): wrong call number, wrong
structure packing, wrong constant values, etc...

http://www.remlab.net/