[vlc-devel] GSoC 2011: linux-minidisc netmd library

Alexander Sulfrian alexander at sulfrian.net
Wed Jun 8 02:06:53 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

I am Alexander Sulfrian (from Berlin, Germany). I was chosen for google
summer of code this year, too. I will work the next month for the
linux-minidisc project to port the available python scripts to c and
create a library for the Sony netmd protocol.

It should be possible, that the library could be used by vlc or other
applications for communication with and reading/writing tracks from the
player.

I now created a very little wiki page[1] and forked the git repository
of linux-minidisc on github[2]. If you have any questions, feel free to
contact me. You will find the necessary information on my wiki
userpage[3].

Regards,
Alexander Sulfrian

1: http://wiki.videolan.org/SoC_2011/LibNetMD