[vlc-devel] new LUA HTTP Interface Part 3

Juha Jeronen juha.jeronen at jyu.fi
Fri Jun 17 12:23:31 CEST 2011

On 06/17/2011 05:35 AM, Elminster2031 wrote:
>> "1.2.0-git Twoflower - Lua Web Interface - Copyright © 1996-2011 the
>> VideoLAN
>> team "
>> What about adding a link to a new Wiki Web Page dedicated to this new
>> interface ? (will put online help there)
>
> What new wiki?

Hmm, I parsed that as (new) (Wiki Web Page) instead of (new Wiki) (Web
Page). I believe the idea was that a help page could be added somewhere
on http://wiki.videolan.org/ and a link added to that in the UI.

But maybe it's not critical to have it in the first version.

> With as many times as these patches have come back to me, I really
> don't know if it will ever make it into the release.

Believe me, this is normal :)

Especially with big patches, it takes some time and a few reviews to get
everything right. It can be frustrating sometimes, but the end result
will be good :)

 -J