[vlc-devel] new LUA HTTP Interface Part 3

Elminster2031 elminster2031 at archmageinc.com
Sat Jun 18 00:15:29 CEST 2011

>> > The name must reflect the usage.
>>
>> What do you recommend?
>
> One Click Streaming == Easy Stream ? Create Easy Stream ?

Good enough, will change in part 4

>> maxHeight: 600 in patch 3 should have fixed it. It shouldn't have a
>> static height.
>
> I send you a video.
>
>> > .ui-selected { background-color: #1C94C4; }
>> > .ui-selected div { color: #000; }
>>
>> Again, manual colors is not theme friendly.
>
> What I don't understand, is that your jQuery-ui css is already custom.
> If they want to change something, let them broke usability.
>
> The lack of selection visual feedback is a real problem.

The jQuery-UI css is jQuery's ui-lightness theme via theme roller. I
agree that the lack of visual feedback is a problem, but I am torn
between breaking theme roller, and usability.

>> I do not experience this problem in any of my environments. Do you see
>> it send the command? Does the library reload?
>
> Error loading /requests/status.xml</h1><pre>lua/intf/modules/common.lua:146:
> bad argument #1 to 'set' (number expected, got string)

I see the problem in your video, but I have not been able to duplicate
this issue. Do you see the URI request? What is actually being sent?

I also see the issue with the browse window height, and understand why
it is not being enforced by the maxHeight parameter. Will fix in part 4.