[vlc-devel] Documentation and system models for VLC

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Fri Mar 4 15:37:25 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 04, 2011 at 10:53:17AM -0300, Francisco Gomes wrote:
> I was wondering if your application (VLC), would have any UML models
> representing the system (e.g. use cases, activity diagrams, etc.).

To the best of my knowledge there has never been any such thing for VLC.
I might be wrong, of course.

> I've been concluding the number of open source application that provides
> their respective UML models is still very low.

Most likely this is because most major open source applications never
involved UML in their design at all, not because they don't want to provide
such models.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/