[vlc-devel] Implement a streaming server with VLC

sonia gharbi gharbi.sonia1 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 00:46:38 CEST 2011

hello
I'am a beginner by developing in C / C + +
  I need vlc to implement a streaming server: ie an *application* that
provides a universal access to all video streams on the internet on MPEG2
TS/RTP
I do not know how to start: I have already *compiled vlc* under linux and I
have examples of transcoding and streaming (unicast, multicast) to the
command line in *shell* but I do not know how the work started to improve
and develop this application.

i would to transform this commandes on executable file in langage C and use
of the source code of vlc  to obtian an excutable application but i dont
know how can i began to implement this server
I need help

--
Elève Ingénieur Troisième Année *:Ingénierie des Systèmes Intelligents*
**Département de Génie Informatique et de Mathématiques Appliquées

Mobile: (+216) 95 21 98 83