[vlc-devel] how to add video annotation > functionality to VLC

zhu shi song zhushisongzhu at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 13:30:12 CEST 2011

   Thanks to Olivier, David.
   Now I can display DIV/textarea over VLC activex using Iframe shim technique.  I think I can add video annotation without changing the original video. Like YOUTUBE I can manage these annotations easily.
   I'm scratching my head to think how  I'll keep the video playing synchronized with annotation display. The video is played by VLC and its annotations are displayed by javascript, so it seems a little difficult.  Can someone give some suggestions?

    zhu