[vlc-devel] Can we adjust audio-channels via command-line/options dialog?

Kaarlo Räihä kaarlo.raiha at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:24:05 CEST 2011

Someone said that audio channels defaults to left when input is dual mono.
So I checked src/audio_output/output.c and it seems there is audio-channels
setting (line 65), but I have no clue how to change this via options or via
command-line parameters (--audio-channels= doesn't work). So can
this audio-channels set via command-line, and if not, is there some easy
change that could be made to turn this option user adjustable?