[vlc-devel] add video annotation like youtube

zhu shi song zhushisongzhu at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 15:24:35 CEST 2011

    After many tries, I find it's difficult to implement video annotation function like youtube does.  I can't display one transparent rectangle(spotlight in youtube) over VLC activex plugin. I'm amazed how youtube can do this.  Maybe youtube used the builtin function of flash player.
    If don't depend the activex control, I don't know how to add and edit annotation using Javascript and has the same effect as youtube.
    Who know the implementation method of youtube?

    zhu