[vlc-devel] add video annotation like youtube

zhu shi song zhushisongzhu at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 03:21:14 CEST 2011

    The DIV can be displayed on activex plugin through the same size iframe  shim.  But the iframe shim can't be set to be transparent.  If it's been done, The DIV over it can't displayed covering the plugin.
    I know that flash player has the wmode parameter, if it's set, the DIV cover the flash player transparently.  So I think if the vlc activex plugin can be set the wmode parameter such as flash player has done.

    Best Regards,
     zhu