[vlc-devel] Project of generation libvlc.lib compatible with MS Visual Studio.

Jacques Boileau jboileau at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 18:28:18 CET 2011

Hi Remi,

I do not imply that Videolan should deliver any part of VisualStudio
to end users. Just that it is probably needed when Videolan would
generate the .lib to be included in the package. Since most Videolan
developers are Linux developers, whoever does the builds may not have
access to Microsoft stuf.

And no VisualStudio, or even lib.exe from it, is an included component
of Windows.

Jacques Boileau