[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] ActiveX, NpApi: DVD Menu control for VIDEO_TS

Sergey Radionov rsatom at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 11:47:59 CET 2011

2011/11/12 Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net>

> In embedded mode (drawable on Win32, xcb_window on X11), fullscreen mode
> cannot be provided since it breaks embedding. So LibVLC fullscreen function
> have no effects while embedding is in use. This limitation is unavoidable
> without breaking things and is clearly documented in Doxygen.

As I understand, any use of libvlc in external application (third party
media player for example) will be considered as "embedding", and therefore
any use of fullscreen functions will be ignored, so, maybe,
libvlc_toggle_fullscreen, libvlc_set_fullscreen, libvlc_get_fullscreen
functions must be excluded from libvlc interface?