[vlc-devel] requesting localisation

Rathin Dholakia rathin2j at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:59:54 CET 2011

hello respected sir/madam;

                            i myself rathin A . Dholakia, i m from
INDIA,and i m very BIG fan of VLC,now i am interested in contributing to
VLC project by localising it in to a new LANGUAGE (mother tongue) GUJARATI
and i also want to contribute to HINDI translation which i saw is HUNG UP
only at 1%!!(which is not fair :). with this the problem is i tried to find
*.PO file in my installation as well as on website but i was unable to get
it,so please can u do me a favour and send me a copy of localisation to
start new translation and the other one as well!!. thank u very
much,looking forward for a positive reply,and sorry for the inconvenience
caused.

                              your's sincerely
                                                 Er. Rathin Dholakia

--
Rathin Dholakia
Be yourself!! Nothing is more important for you then YOU!!