[vlc-devel] buildbot

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Wed Nov 30 22:46:46 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 11 at 07:07 -0500, Rafaël Carré wrote:
> I disabled the continuous branch builds because they were broken.
>
> At least they didn't react to commits to the branch, but they did react
> to commits in vlc.git instead.

Last time I looked at that, long time ago, I concluded that we won't be
able to do that until buildbot support multi project/repo. At the moment
it only support branches from same repo.

So either we kludge and maintain a (private) git with both master and
branch or we wait for a future major version of buildbot supporting
multi repo.

--
Xtophe