[vlc-devel] requesting localisation

Rathin Dholakia rathin2j at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 23:14:18 CET 2011

Thank u very much for ur response,yes i  will contact Mr. Goswami for
gujarati then will let u know..
          and yes i'l b happy to maintain HINDI ,because i m very SAD and
dissapointed to inform u that the Mr. l.balasubraman has not even cared to
answer my emai since last WEEKl!!which i think is not proper for such an
prosperous and rapidly growing project..so,count me in :)..once again thank
u ..BYE..hv a good day/night(which ever is applicable ;)

--
Rathin Dholakia
Be yourself!! Nothing is more important to you then YOU!!