[vlc-devel] httplive bug fixes

Sergio M. Ammirata, Ph.D. sergio at ammirata.net
Mon Oct 3 20:02:59 CEST 2011

I also think than an option to select a specific stream is very useful,
wether it is selected by bandwidth min and max or by position. JP's issue
with the streamindex option is that he wanted it implemented differently.
His request was that the module should be changed to an access_demux
module instead of a stream_filter module so that the meta index and all
separate streams could be added to the playlist and each one could then be
selected by the user.

That goes beyond my expertise so I cannot comment further on it. All I can
tell you is that the bandwidth stream selection option could be specified
in this module as well if you follow the the code used for streamindex on
my first patch.

Regards,

Sergio

 Here is a modified patch without the streamindex parameter.

Sergio