[vlc-devel] Dash Access Plugin status ?

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Wed Oct 5 19:17:13 CEST 2011

	Hello,

Le vendredi 30 septembre 2011 04:54:50 Christopher Mueller, vous avez écrit :
> Today I had time to integrate the changes as requested. Hopefully I have
> not overseen something if so it was not my intent. The patch should also
> fix your problem Frederic because the plugin uses now the vlc xml api. I
> hope that I have some time next week then I will integrate the buffer and
> some other stuff from another branch into this one.

Please don't output to cout or cerr... We have msg_Err()/msg_Warn()/msg_Dbg()
for that. Otherwise, it looks OK to me as far as the VLC parts are concerned.
I don't know DASH so I can't review the bulk.

I guess you made sure that exceptions were caught on all paths, right?

Also I did not try to compile yet and I do not have a 64-bits machine, but
Frederic's comments need to be addressed.

Best regards,

http://www.remlab.net/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis