[vlc-devel] Some codec/demux/display bugs

Cyril Lambin cyril at nolife-tv.com
Tue Oct 11 18:29:10 CEST 2011

2011/10/11 Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org>

> Indeed. Fun...

Is there any way it could be fixed in VLC ? I'm in the process of trying to
compile the source code to make some modification to the motion detect
filter but I doubt I'll be able to track this particular bug.

> > 2) Demux issue : DV Quicktime generated by Final Cut Pro 7
> >
> > This is an old bug that jb tracked when he came to see us months ago.
>
> --demux ffmpeg is the only way to fix.

It would be really nice if this demuxer could be selected by default for
quicktime files, then. :)

> > 3) Display issue : on-the-fly aspect ratio switch
>
> File a bug report

Will do.

Thanks a lot.

Cyril