[vlc-devel] Smooth Streaming, MP4 and H.264

Frederic YHUEL fyhuel at viotech.net
Wed Oct 12 18:08:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

Unfortunately, I didn't succeed to create a valid avcC box :-(

Comparing my avcC box with other genuine avcC boxes I think I didn't
do wrong with lengths. Maybe I did wrong with PPS but for now I gave
up the endeavor to try and understand MPEG-4 part 10 aka H.264 :-)

What I don't understand is that DASH initialization segments (at least
those provided by Klagenfurt, for instance see [1]) all have one and
only one SPS / PPS.

So how could VLC DASH plugin support bitrate switching?

Thank you for your help !

Best Regards,

--
Frédéric