[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] web intf: fix uri decoding when browsing.

Francois Cartegnie fcvlcdev at free.fr
Sat Oct 22 19:44:55 CEST 2011

On 22/10/2011 07:45, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
>>  function browse(dir){
>> -	dir	=	dir==undefined ? '~' : dir;
>> +	dir	=	dir==undefined ? 'file://~' : dir;
>
> Do we really want to hard-code this? Can't we use undefined as the default
> value instead?

"undefined" (after string conversion) isn't a valid value, as we now
work with uri. I guess a valid uri in the request would be "",
"scheme://" or "scheme:"

But I don't see why lua would decide to serve homedir instead of root or
any other dir when no request is explicitly done. Client does requests
(and chooses homedir by default), luahttp serves what is asked. Nothing
else.

Francois