[vlc-devel] 1.2-pre1

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri Oct 28 19:29:28 CEST 2011

Hello,

I would like to suggest that we do a 1.2-pre1 next tuesday (holidays in
France) to start having fun with VLC 1.2.
Opinions? Do we fork like the past times?

I think 1.2 is in a really good shape.
For me, only the QTsound module is missing, in the latest main patches
we've had.

Most of the issues remaining are Qt+OSX intf, and I'll have some time to
fix some, and I hope Felix will do too.
Some issues are related to the VOUT (4206, 4292, 4295) and to libvlc
(5038, 3679). Many are about key/mouse processing, especially with Qt.
Most of the rest is not really urgent, IMVHO.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734