[vlc-devel] would like to enhance AppleScript capabilities

Jan Winter jwinter at gmx.net
Fri Sep 2 17:55:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

my name is J. and I'm one of the developers of Control! - Remote control your Mac iOS App. I'd like to enhance the AppleScript capabilities of VLC with new features like the duration of the current media file, seeking forwards/backwards and jumping to a certain time etc.

Which one is the branch (lunettes / glasses / main vlc branch) I should work on?
Is there a developer out there who once worked on the AppleScript features of VLC who might help me to find my way within the code?

Best regards
J.