[vlc-devel] MKV Episode 4: A New Hope

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Sep 21 02:23:22 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 12:33:57AM +0200, Denis Charmet wrote :
> Another attempt. I only send the virtual segment rework, the other patches don't change. This version fixes the bug found by j-b (thanks for the extensive testing and the debuging) and comes with way less warnings. I still have de vlc_object_alive deprecated and the libmp4 warning but those will wait further inquiry.

Applied.

I think it would be stupid to go on with this large patchset.
This is a great improvement already. Thanks a lot.

I have one sample (broken in many ways and not valid) that still
crashes. I also think some docs and some fixes will be needed too,
in the future, but this is cool.

Maybe some fuzz would be nice.

Best Regards,

--