[vlc-devel] Libvlc, OpenGL and Qt

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Fri Sep 23 08:50:55 CEST 2011

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:46:41 +0200, Rémy Sanchez
<remy.sanchez at hyperthese.net> wrote:
> 	- libvlc_media_get_tracks_info() returns 0 tracks, even with
> libvlc_media_parse(m) being called just before.

Maybe a bug.

> 	- I'm forced to create the texture with the GL_BGRA format, and to draw

> it upside down, I'm not sure how normal this is

This is definitely a bug in your application.

> 	- Calling libvlc_video_set_format() from resize() while the video is
> playing does nothing

This is a documented limitation of libvlc_video_set_format().

> 	- video_end_callback() is not called when the video reaches the end

The documentation is pretty damn clear that libvlc_video_set_format() and
libvlc_video_set_format_callbacks() are mutually exclusive.

http://www.remlab.net/