[vlc-devel] Game over

Pierre Ynard linkfanel at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 25 20:47:57 CEST 2012

> Thanks your persistent jerk behaviour, and the project inability to
> deal with it promptly,

I'm sorry but this feud has been lasting for years, and you already had
taken action yesterday; given this and the lack of action in the past,
I don't understand why you make it sound like you expected something to
happen before an unspoken one-day deadline that now suddenly expired.

> VLC media player has just lost its largest, second oldest developer
> and forth most active forum member. The Linux port is now almost dead.
> All the expertise on the portability layer, audio output, network,
> etc. is now lost. Nobody will be triaging Ubuntu and Debian bugs.

No please stay and give us a bit more time and a chance to deal with
this.

> Everybody else will appreciate the price they pay to keep you around.

I don't think it's like that, I'm not sure that people would look at
Rafaël and think "we're lucky to still have him at least!" :/

--
Pierre Ynard
"Une âme dans un corps, c'est comme un dessin sur une feuille de papier."