[vlc-devel] [RFC] Bounties for VLC

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri Aug 10 17:38:59 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have computed a list of bounties from important and/or annoying
issues/shortcoming of VLC and libVLC, that you can find on our wiki:
http://wiki.videolan.org/Bounties#List_of_bounties

This is a Work In Progress list. Some of those will get removed, some
will be added. And the numbers are clearly NOT valid.

I need a bit of feedback to get a more definitive list (to be acted at
VDD) and some ideas about prices, because frankly some items are hard to
guess...

Note that any bug cannot be selected just because you need it :)

Thanks

Best regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf