[vlc-devel] [RFC] Bounties for VLC

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Fri Aug 10 18:38:26 CEST 2012

Le vendredi 10 août 2012 18:38:59 Jean-Baptiste Kempf, vous avez écrit :
> I have computed a list of bounties from important and/or annoying
> issues/shortcoming of VLC and libVLC, that you can find on our wiki:
> http://wiki.videolan.org/Bounties#List_of_bounties

Could we have separate sections for VLC bugs, missing VLC features and the
rest respectively? It's a bit of a mess.

Also it is not clear if some entries are lists of (similar) bounties, or a
single bounties encompassing multiple tasks.

HDMI should be explicit rather than by elimitation. At least EAC3 and MPEG
Audio are missing, I guess WMA is also possible.

RTP lacks also JPEG, MIDI, DAT12, L20, GSM but they're maybe anecdotal.

Oh and I just checked "that all input are using mdate()-based PTS". They are
(ALSA, DirectShow, OSS, PulseAudio, V4L2, Win32 screen, XCB screen).
Do I get the money? :-P

C/C++ software engineer looking for a job
http://www.linkedin.com/in/remidenis