[vlc-devel] [RFC] Dropping support for OS X 10.5

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Mon Aug 20 07:48:29 CEST 2012

Hello,

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 04:05:29PM -0500, SciFi wrote :
> I should respond to your question here, tho.

I am afraid I don't see your point.
VLC will be dropped for X.5, and as a consequence, for PPC.
What we add is just dropping for pre-Core2 CPUs on X.6, which are quite
rare, to be honest.

Everything else will run, including yours.

Stating that Apple policies are brain-dead and not respectful to the old
userbase is not news and is off-topic from this mailing list.

Best regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734