[vlc-devel] BGHUDAppKit.framework problem

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:04:11 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 25.08.2012, at 22:37, Diego Fernando Nieto <diegofn at me.com> wrote:

> Compiling VLC for Mac with the new contrib I receive the following error.
>
> http://pastie.org/4587875
>
> Can you help me? Do you know how can I receive more information from Xcode and suggest to you one solution?

This isn't trivial to fix. Let me try something tomorrow. I've seen this before and it's some weird incompatibility occurring when Xcode 4 compiles a plugin for Interface Builder from Xcode 3.

The easiest way to go is probably upgrading to a maintained fork of BGHUDAppKit... which wouldn't be a bad idea anyway. If you feel like investigating, this would be more than welcome of course. :-)

Best regards,

Felix