[vlc-devel] Gujarati VLC player

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Mon Aug 27 11:33:31 CEST 2012

Hello!

On 25.08.2012 05:23, hardik goswami wrote:
> Dear sir,
> we have translated interface of vlc media player to gujarati language,
> Link to file is
> http://minus.com/lbfIxUIlckAzKd
>
> now I dont know what to do
> Where to submit this file on videolan

You already included this translations to your transifex project, right?
I can grab them there, so you won't have to do anything specific to get
them included.

> when wil be binaries with gujarati language will be available

Normally, the translations are updated once (right before the next release).

> I want to be cordinator on vlc sit so other can help me on gujarati
> translation how?

There are several maintainers I have to add to the website pending. Just
ask again, if I did not manage that within 2 weeks.

Regards

Christoph