[vlc-devel] Bug with playback menu in HEAD

Juha Jeronen juha.jeronen at jyu.fi
Thu Feb 9 03:30:49 CET 2012

Hi all,

Found some issues in the QT interface of 2.1-git
[f111847917894e8e5e832a5e2b850d229a4ceebc] while testing my translation.
One is a bug (described here); I'll post a separate message on
untranslatable UI strings.

The bug is that if a media is playing, and you click on the Playback
menu, the menu items Pause/Stop/Previous/Next become duplicated. They
appear as many times in the menu as how many times you have opened the
menu. It seems the menu content is rebuilt on the fly, but old items are
not getting deleted correctly? (Tested with a DVD image.)

 -J