[vlc-devel] Bug with playback menu in HEAD

Juha Jeronen juha.jeronen at jyu.fi
Sat Feb 18 00:01:21 CET 2012

Hi all,

Commit [921a659cf599ac0afd943aeed0a4fc085cc4f24f] is the culprit. The
version from the previous commit
[06ca7e5db55f291040b577b7fcdcf95d6bc514a4] works fine. I git-cleaned the
source tree both times before build, so this information should be reliable.

Note that 2.0 is fine, and only 2.1-git is affected.

Git log says:

commit 921a659cf599ac0afd943aeed0a4fc085cc4f24f