[vlc-devel] Untranslatable UI strings in HEAD

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu Feb 9 05:39:06 CET 2012

On Thu, Feb 09, 2012 at 05:26:17AM +0200, Juha Jeronen wrote :
>   - Playback > "Sp&eed" (either in src/libvlc-module.c or
> modules/gui/qt4/menus.cpp)

Correctly marked as qtr in menus.cpp

>   - Playback > Title > all subitems

Auto-generated

>   - Playback > Navigation > "DVD Menu"

Not from qt4

>   - Audio > "&Increase volume", "&Decrease volume", "&Mute"

Marked as qtr() too.

> - Toolbar item texts (visible in the UI customization dialog, but the
> space is small and the rest of each string is cut off; I'll put just the
> beginning here):
>   - "Loop/..."
>   - "Open sub..."
>   - "Dock fulls..."
>   - "Playback"
>   - "Aspect r..."
>   - "Speed..."
>   - "Elapsed..."
>   - "Total/Remaini..."

All of them are marked as N_() in controller.hpp and used with qtr() in
dialogs/toolbar.cpp and in components/controller.cpp

> - Media info window, tab title: "Codec"

Marked as qtr in dialogs/mediainfo.cpp

etc...

Are you sure about your testing of the 2.0 branch?

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734