[vlc-devel] upgrade MPEG DASH handling of relative URLs

Christopher Müller christopher.mueller at itec.uni-klu.ac.at
Thu Feb 16 07:30:24 CET 2012

Of course this is a goal but this would be a lot of work there a that much mechanisms so that it is easier to implement the most useful profiles.

> I can understand that fixing this problem is outside the scope of your
> development effort, but now that I have provided patches, I'm finding
> your resistance frustrating.
>
> As long as the stock VLC DASH implementation fails to properly
> implement section 5.6 I have to maintain these patches, which will be a
> bit of a drag on my time.

It is no resistance it is my opinion and a feedback to your patches. I am not responsible for applying patches so it is up to vlc, as I said the solution "seems" correct but I haven’t tested it yet.