[vlc-devel] [Patch] Various patches for MacOS GUI

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 28 11:35:22 CET 2012

On 28.01.2012, at 09:19, David Fuhrmann wrote:

> But as this is implemented currently, I thought they could be a general interest in this feature, and therefore I suggest to implement a user choice later on.

What would you think of adding this option to 2.0.0 already? We got a translated strings in the qt4 interface ("Automatically save the volume on exit"), which we could use to work-around the l10n problem. Additionally, the implementation of such an option shouldn't be particularly error prone...

Best regards,

Felix