[vlc-devel] Undefined reference to input_item_Hold/Releasewhen building vlc from git

Daniel shijunpipi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:03:51 CEST 2012

Mark Lee <mark.lee <at> capricasoftware.co.uk> writes:

> Hello,I can usually build the bleeding edge vlc just fine, but recently I am
stuck.After a clean clone from git://git.videolan.org/vlc.git, bootstrap,
configure and make I get this error:make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/linux/vlc/vlc/bin'  CCLD   vlc../lib/.libs/libvlc.so: undefined reference
to `input_item_Hold'../lib/.libs/libvlc.so: undefined reference to
`input_item_Release'