[vlc-devel] iOS Build patch

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Jul 12 19:44:30 CEST 2012

Le jeudi 12 juillet 2012 20:39:07 Jörg Bleyel, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Remi,
>
> i need to remove the extra flags for iOS build.

As I said, that problem exists only because of the continued poor build system
practices surrounding the MacOS port. This needs to be fixed before the iOS
makes the situation worse, not after. This has been going on for years at the
expense of every non-MacOS developers, especially recurrent contributors like
me. Enough is enough.

> If you have a better solution for this case please let me know.

I am not contractually allowed to contribute to the iOS port.

http://www.remlab.net/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis