[vlc-devel] iOS Build patch

Jörg Bleyel joerg at bleyel.de
Sat Jul 14 17:01:11 CEST 2012

Am 14.07.12 16:12 schrieb "Rémi Denis-Courmont" unter <remi at remlab.net>:

>Le samedi 14 juillet 2012 15:59:06 Jörg Bleyel, vous avez écrit :
>> There is another solution for this problem form Felix.
>> See -> [vlc-devel] configure patches
>>
>> But i think someone should define: whats the right place for the compile
>> settings.
>
>It's not our job as VLC developers to define that. The GNU build system
>that
>VLC uses clearly puts that responsibility in the hands of the caller of
>the
>configure script, not the configure script itself (GNU/autoconf §4.8.1).
>
>--
>Rémi Denis-Courmont
>http://www.remlab.net/
>http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis

In this case, i do not understand the discussion.

But the problem exist
1. I have changed the configure.ac -> not good
2. I have move the env settings from configure.ac to configure.sh. -> also
not good

I did not think that such a small adjustment in the way makes a big
problem.
What should i do now?