[vlc-devel] [MacOSX] DMG Image design

Diego Fernando Nieto diegofn at me.com
Sun Jul 15 22:29:05 CEST 2012

Hi to all

Second chance :)
What do you think about this background image for the DMG image?

http://imgur.com/a/ZmoEa#0

Please, give me your comments!

PD: Do you know why the osascript dmg_script.scpt that defines the background fails? I'm trying to define programmatically the background and It doesn't work-

Sincerely

Diego Fernando Nieto