[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Mark --language as obsolete

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Wed Jul 18 11:53:32 CEST 2012

Le 2012-07-18 11:35, Rémi Denis-Courmont a écrit :
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 11:12:06 +0200, Rafaël Carré <funman at videolan.org>
> wrote:
> Jul

>>> I don't see the point bringing back an option that does not work.
>>
>> I meant the whole series of course
>
> That will be promptly unreverted then.

I was kindly asking you to revert

> You're not supposed to reintroduce
> bugs knowingly

Are you supposed to break existing functionality as others pointed out.

> and you are not supposed to undo hours of my work just
> because you cannot be bothered.

Just because you spent time on it doesn't magically grant it value.

You just undid (ok, years later) hours of existing work with these
patches, didn't you?

Is it courmisch against the world again?

And why not sending patches to this mailing list instead of slapping
code into our face, especially since some code is apparently needed on
osx and windows and thus making the serie incomplete.

Please learn to team work we are not your opponents